- Confetti Macaroni And Cheese
- Double Apple Bran Cereal Muffins
- Colossal Club
- Fruity-Spiced Glazed Nuts
- PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake
- SURE.JELL Zucchini Relish
- Marinated Feta Cheese
- Banana Mallow Pie
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Confetti Macaroni And Cheese
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 small Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 small Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 3/4 pound (12 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 package (7 ounces) Elbow Macaroni, Cooked, Drained
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low.
ADD VELVEETA and milk; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring occasionally. Add macaroni; mix lightly. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
BAKE 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve this colorful dish with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
Use Your Microwave
Mix vegetables and oil in 1-1/2-quart microwavable casserole dish. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in VELVEETA and milk. Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 2 minutes. Add macaroni; mix lightly. Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 3 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY BY KRAFT FOODS