- Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Concert-on-the-Square Special
- White "Pizza"
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Graham Cracker Crust
- JELL-O® Magic Milk Shake
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 55 Minute)
- Serving Size: 10
- 3 Pkg. (8 Ounce Each) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Crushed HONEY MAID Low Fat Honey Grahams
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry Jelly, Melted
BEAT cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle bottom with crumbs.
POUR cream cheese mixture into prepared pie plate.
BAKE at 300°F for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with fruit; drizzle with jelly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Soften Cream Cheese
Place 1 completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds. Add 15 seconds for each additional package of cream cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS