- Cheesy Rice-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Patch Cream Torte
- Easy One-Skillet Stroganoff
- Creamy Tuna Salad with Tomatoes
- CERTO® Cranberry-Orange Freezer Relish
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Port Blueberry Compote
- The Ultimate Stuffed Mushroom
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Cheesy Rice-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 55 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Cooked Instant White Rice
- 1 cup Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
- 8 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (2 Pounds), Pounded To Quarter Inch Thickness
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cheeses, rice and broccoli until well blended; set aside.
PLACE chicken breasts, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with rice mixture. Starting at one of the short ends, tightly roll up each chicken breast; place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle evenly with dressing.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with steamed vegetables and a side salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing for a simple, yet impressive, meal the next time you entertain.
Place 2 chicken breasts in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with the side of a heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick. Remove chicken from bag; set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS