- Peppered Citrus Pork Chops
- Terrific Taco Salad
- Mojito Lemon-Lime Cocktail
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Ham Garden Bagel
- Banana Upside-Down Sour Cream Walnut Cake
- Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
- Vanilla Ice Creme
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Peppered Citrus Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 21 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (4 Ounces Each), Half Inch Thick, Trimmed
- Juice Of 1 Small Lime
BEAT egg with milk in shallow dish or pie plate; set aside. Mix salad dressing mix, flour and pepper in separate shallow dish or pie plate.
DIP both sides of chops into egg mixture, then into dressing mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides.
HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chops; cover. Cook 6 minutes; uncover. Continue cooking 5 minutes on each side or until chops are cooked through. Drizzle with lime juice before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve this savory chop with sauted sliced bell peppers and a crusty whole grain roll.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS