- Pork Chop Grill With Corn-pepper Relish
- Ham & Pepperjack Panini
- Morning Bagel Sandwich
- Won Ton Soup
- 15-Minute Tuna & Rice Primavera
- Halloween Spook Cookies
- Magic Letter Wands
- Super Kool Summer Smoothie
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Pork Chop Grill With Corn-pepper Relish
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 Bone-in Pork Chops (2 Pounds)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 medium Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 cup Chopped Cucumbers
PREHEAT grill to medium-high. Place chops on greased grill.
GRILL 12 to 15 min. or until cooked through (160°F), turning every 4 min. and brushing with 1/2 cup of the dressing.
Meanwhile, mix corn, pepper, cucumber and remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
SERVE chops topped with the corn mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with steamed green beans and a whole grain roll.
Substitute 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed, for the cucumbers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS