- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Quick Cherry Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 tub (24.2 oz) PHILADELPHIA Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling
- 2 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 cup Cherry Pie Filling
SPOON cheesecake filling into crust. Smooth top lightly with back of spoon to form even layer.
TOP with cherry pie filling.
SERVE immediately. Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Melt 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS