- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Swiss Chocolate Squares
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 48
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter Or Margarine, Divided
- 3 Squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Milk
- 4-1/2 cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place water, 1/2 cup (1 stick) of the butter and 1-1/2 of the chocolate squares in large saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in combined flour and granulated sugar. Add eggs, sour cream, baking soda and salt; mix well. Pour into greased and floured 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
PLACE remaining 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, remaining 1-1/2 chocolate squares and milk in large saucepan; bring to boil. Remove from heat. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until well blended after each addition. Mix in vanilla. Spread onto warm cake; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely. Cut into 48 squares to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips for the pecans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS