- Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Concert-on-the-Square Special
- White "Pizza"
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Graham Cracker Crust
- JELL-O® Magic Milk Shake
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Creamy Cranberry Pie
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (4 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1 tub ( 8 ounce.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel (optional)
- 1 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.ADD whipped topping and orange peel; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in cranberry sauce. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this easy-to-make dessert at your next holiday celebration.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves and fresh cranberries just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS