- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Classic Graham Cracker Crust
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Finely Crushed (about One & One Fourth Cups)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter Or Margarine, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
PRESS firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using HONEY MAID Low Fat Honey Grahams.
How To Crush Grahams
Place grahams in large resealable plastic bag. Squeeze out air; seal bag. Crush with rolling pin, using back and forth motion. Or, place in food processor or blender container; cover and process until finely crushed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS