- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 2 cups Frozen Stir-fry Vegetables
- 1 can (8 ounce) Pineapple Chunks In Juice, Undrained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sweet 'N Sour Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until cooked through.
ADD vegetables, pineapple with juice and sweet and sour sauce; mix well. Stir in water. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen BOCA Meatless Chik'n Nuggets for the cut-up fresh chicken. Cook and stir in the hot oil in large skillet 7 to 8 minutes or until nuggets are crisp and heated through. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Continue as directed, adding the nuggets to the cooked vegetable mixture along with the rice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS