- Parmesan Cheese Straws
- Spinach Garlic Pizza
- MCP® Grape Freezer Jelly
- Banana-Graham Treats
- Sweet Potato and Ginger Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pita
- Spring Salad with Roast Chicken
- "Not-Baked" Alaska
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 1/2 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Microwave chocolate and 1/4 cup butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 3/4 cup sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour until well blended. Stir in pecans; set aside.
MIX graham crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and 2 Tbsp. butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan. Spread chocolate mixture over crust.
BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until center is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion while keeping portion size in mind.
Variation - "Nut-Less" Bars
Prepare as directed, omitting the pecans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS