- Parmesan Cheese Straws
- Spinach Garlic Pizza
- MCP® Grape Freezer Jelly
- Banana-Graham Treats
- Sweet Potato and Ginger Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pita
- Spring Salad with Roast Chicken
- "Not-Baked" Alaska
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Vanilla Ice Creme
- Prep Time: 6 Hour 5 Minutes
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Sugar Free Vanilla Crème
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Chopped Strawberries
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and vanilla beverage mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and strawberries; cover.
FREEZE 6 hours or overnight until firm.
REMOVE dessert from freezer about 10 min. before serving to soften slightly. Scoop into dessert dishes. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and fresh raspberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS