- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
French Ham & Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 slices Frozen French Toast
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT Singles
- 2 tablespoons Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup (optional)
HEAT French toast slices in the toaster.
SPREAD 1 of the toast slices with mustard; top with ham and Singles. Cover with remaining toast slice.
SERVE immediately with maple syrup for dipping, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with 1 pouch (6.75 oz.) CAPRI SUN Fruit Punch and a pear.
If making the sandwich ahead of time to pack in a lunch box, assemble the sandwich with still-frozen French toast slices. Wrap tightly and place in the lunch box. The frozen bread will help keep the sandwich and other lunch box ingredients cool. Pour the syrup into a small airtight container to pack with the sandwich.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS