- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Fluffy Topped Orange Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 2 hour 5 minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 Package (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
- 1 Package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes, adding dry gelatin mix to cake mix in bowl. Bake 24 cupcakes as directed on package; cool completely.
SPREAD whipped topping on cupcakes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up At 24 servings, this fun recipe is great for a party or classroom celebration.
How To Easily Fill Muffin Pan Use an ice cream scoop to neatly and equally fill muffin cups with batter.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS