- Philly Brownie Cheesecake
- VELVEETA Ranch Dip
- Feisty Mustard-Topped Franks
- Lemonade Floats
- PLANTERS Almond Cheesecake
- The Simple Stir-Fry
- Apple & Cheese Snacks
- Cedar-Planked Mediterranean Chicken
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Kansas City Mud Pie
- Prep Time: 1 hour Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hour Minute)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/4 cups Finely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1-1/2 cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 2-2/3 cups Cold Milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
PREHEAT oven to 375?F. Mix pecans, flour and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 20 min. Cool.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread over crust. Beat milk and dry pudding mixes with wire whisk 2 min. or until welll blended. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen dessert; remove rim. Top pie with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Savor a serving of this indulgent special-occasion dessert. Since it serves 16 people, it is perfect for any party!
How to Thaw COOL WHIP Place unopened tub in refrigerator. An 8-oz. tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in the microwave.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS