- Philly Brownie Cheesecake
- VELVEETA Ranch Dip
- Feisty Mustard-Topped Franks
- Lemonade Floats
- PLANTERS Almond Cheesecake
- The Simple Stir-Fry
- Apple & Cheese Snacks
- Cedar-Planked Mediterranean Chicken
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
- Prep Time: 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/2 pound Boneless Beef Shoulder Steaks, Cut 0.75 Inch To 1 Inch Thick
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) Italian-style Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) Sliced Ripe Olives, Drained
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Plain Or Herb-flavored Feta Cheese
1. Press 1 tsp pepper onto beef steaks. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot; brown steaks.
2. Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
3. Remove steaks. Add olives; cook and stir sauce 5 to 10 minutes or until reduced to 1-1/2 cups. Serve steaks with sauce and cheese.