- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Teddy Grahams® Bear Cake
- Prep Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 package (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
- 2 cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snack
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ready-to-spread White Frosting (about 3 Cups)
- 6 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 3 Large Sugar-coated Gumdrops
- 2 Small Sugar-coated Gumdrops
- 2 Black Jelly Beans
- 31 TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- 1 Strawberry Fruit Roll
- Chocolate Decorating Icing
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 8-inch square baking pan and 8-inch round layer pan; set aside. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; gently stir in the chocolate graham snacks. Pour batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
CUT a 2-inch-wide strip from one side of the square cake layer. Cut a semi-circle from one of the remaining 6-inch sides, cutting from 2 of the corners to a 1-inch depth in the center of the semi-circle. Place the trimmed cake rectangle on large serving platter, then place the semi-circle piece at the bottom short edge of the rectangle. Place the round layer above the rectangle, fitting it into the curve of the cut-out semicircle.
CUT the 2-inch cake strip crosswise into quarters; place one piece at each corner of the rectangle for the teddy bear's paws. Spread cake with the white frosting.
ADD the chocolate sandwich cookies for the ears and paws. Roll out large gumdrops and add to the cake for the mouth and eyes. Use small gumdrops for the nose and belly button. Add jelly beans for the centers of the eyes. Decorate with the honey graham snacks, framing the head, paws and belly button. Fold the fruit roll to resemble a bow tie and place on cake. Use decorating icing to make the mouth and to outline the paws.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute yellow cake mix for the white cake mix.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS