- Parmesan Cheese Straws
- Spinach Garlic Pizza
- MCP® Grape Freezer Jelly
- Banana-Graham Treats
- Sweet Potato and Ginger Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pita
- Spring Salad with Roast Chicken
- "Not-Baked" Alaska
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Double Berry Martini
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Reduced Calorie Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 2 cups Club Soda Or Sparkling Water
- 6 Frozen Cranberries
EMPTY drink mix into large pitcher.
ADD water, cranberry juice and vodka; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
STIR in club soda just before serving. Spoon cranberries evenly into 6 martini glasses; top with the beverage mixture.
RAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute fresh raspberries for the frozen cranberries.
For a non-alcoholic version of this drink, just substitute an extra 1/2 cup water for the vodka.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS