- Philly Brownie Cheesecake
- VELVEETA Ranch Dip
- Feisty Mustard-Topped Franks
- Lemonade Floats
- PLANTERS Almond Cheesecake
- The Simple Stir-Fry
- Apple & Cheese Snacks
- Cedar-Planked Mediterranean Chicken
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Ritz® Parmesan Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 25 RITZ Crackers, Finely Crushed (about 1 Cup Crumbs)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One Pound)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix mayo and lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in separate medium bowl.
DIP chicken in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumb mixture until evenly coated on all sides. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a steamed vegetable and a mixed green salad.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing or KRAFT Ranch Dressing for the mayo and lemon juice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS