- Peppered Citrus Pork Chops
- Terrific Taco Salad
- Mojito Lemon-Lime Cocktail
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Ham Garden Bagel
- Banana Upside-Down Sour Cream Walnut Cake
- Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
- Vanilla Ice Creme
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Kraft® Supermac Easter "bunnies"
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (6 ounce) KRAFT SUPERMAC & Cheese Pasta And Sauce
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cooked, Chopped
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 8 Small Trianglular Green Pepper Pieces
- 4 Thin Tomato Wedges, Seeded
- 24 Baby Carrots
PREPARE Pasta and Sauce as directed on package; stir in chicken. Cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE 1/2 cup of the spinach leaves on each of 4 serving plates. Spoon 1-1/4 cups of the pasta mixture onto each plate to resemble the bunny's face and ears.
ARRANGE 2 of the green pepper pieces and 1 tomato wedge on each face to resemble the bunny's eyes and mouth. Place 1 carrot in the center of each ear. Place 4 of the remaining carrots at the bottom of each bunny's face to form a "bow tie."
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare Pasta and Sauce with chicken as directed. Place all of the ingredients on the table and let the kids decorate their own bunnies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS