- Philly Brownie Cheesecake
- VELVEETA Ranch Dip
- Feisty Mustard-Topped Franks
- Lemonade Floats
- PLANTERS Almond Cheesecake
- The Simple Stir-Fry
- Apple & Cheese Snacks
- Cedar-Planked Mediterranean Chicken
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Bbq Chicken & Rice Tostadas
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 small Flour Tortillas (6 Inches)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 cup Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1 can (11 ounce) Corn, Drained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
MEANWHILE, bring water to boil in large saucepan. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in chicken, corn and barbecue sauce. Return to medium heat; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated through.
SPOON evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a side salad and your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Brush both sides of tortillas with oil instead of spraying with the cooking spray.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS