- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
One-pan Roasted Pork Supper
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes (1 Pound), Peeled, Cubed
- 1 Large Red Onion, Cut Into Thin Wedges
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dried Thyme Leaves, Divided
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 2 Small Pork Tenderloins, Three Fourth Pound Each
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Toss sweet potatoes and onion with dressing and 1/2 tsp. of the thyme. Arrange in single layer on 15x10x1-inch baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min.
MEANWHILE, combine stuffing mix and water. Cut each tenderloin diagonally into thirds. Push vegetable mixture to edges of baking sheet. Spoon stuffing down center of baking sheet; top with pork. Sprinkle remaining 1 tsp. thyme over pork.
BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until internal temperature of pork reaches 160°F.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For softer sweet potatoes
Roasted sweet potatoes have firm texture. If you prefer a softer texture, the vegetable mixture can be microwaved on HIGH 3 min. before transferring to baking sheet.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS