- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
"roast Pork" And Apple Dinner In A Pan
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 36 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Pork Chops, About Three Fourth Inch Thick
- 1 medium Onion, Sliced
- 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 and 1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 can (10 and 1/2 ounces) Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 Broth Can Water
- 2 Apples, Sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add chops; cook on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until browned.
ADD onions, mushrooms and dressing; cook an additional 3 min.
STIR in rice, broth, water, apples and thyme. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 min. or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For variety, substitute instant brown rice for the white rice. After heating through, cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 min.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS