Terrific Taco Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 pouch (1 cup) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa
- 3 cups Torn Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Drained Canned Black Beans, Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn, Thawed
- 1/4 Of A Medium Red Pepper, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
COMBINE ground burger and salsa in microwaveable bowl; cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until heated through, stirring after each min.
PLACE 1-1/2 cups of the lettuce on each of 2 salad plates; top evenly with the beans, corn, peppers and ground burger mixture.
SPRINKLE with the cilantro and lime juice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. of your favorite KRAFT Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese and/or finely chopped red onion over each salad before serving.
You should get about 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice from 1 medium lime.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS