- Cheesy Rice-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Patch Cream Torte
- Easy One-Skillet Stroganoff
- Creamy Tuna Salad with Tomatoes
- CERTO® Cranberry-Orange Freezer Relish
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Port Blueberry Compote
- The Ultimate Stuffed Mushroom
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Super Cheddar Rice Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 3 hour 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 3 cups Cooked White Rice, Chilled
- 1 can (8 oz.) Sliced Water Chestnuts, Drained
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
MIX all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
ADD dressing; toss lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute sliced green onions or chopped fresh parsley for the cilantro.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Montery Jack Cheese Crumbles and KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS