Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Cut Into One & Half Inches Pieces
- 1 Lightly Beaten
- 1/3 cup Butter Or Margarine, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix coconut, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl. Dip chicken strips in egg, then coat with coconut mixture.
PLACE in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
BAKE 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning after 15 minutes. Serve with Apricot Dipping Sauce (see Tip), if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Safe Food Handling
Cut raw boneless chicken breasts into pieces when they are partially frozen to make them easier to cut and to prevent knife from slipping.
Apricot Dipping Sauce
Mix 1 cup apricot preserves and 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard until well blended. Garnish with red pepper strips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS