- Parmesan Cheese Straws
- Spinach Garlic Pizza
- MCP® Grape Freezer Jelly
- Banana-Graham Treats
- Sweet Potato and Ginger Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pita
- Spring Salad with Roast Chicken
- "Not-Baked" Alaska
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Five-layer Italian Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup Pesto
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Peppers, Drained, Chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
LAYER remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through. Serve hot with assorted NABISCO Crackers or sliced Italian bread.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives and fresh basil leaves.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS