- Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Concert-on-the-Square Special
- White "Pizza"
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Graham Cracker Crust
- JELL-O® Magic Milk Shake
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Sparkling Raspberry-cranberry Punch
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
- 1 quart (4 cups) Cold Water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) Reduced-calorie Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) Raspberry-flavored Seltzer, Chilled
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen Raspberries, Thawed, Undrained
PLACE drink mix in large plastic or glass pitcher. Add water; stir until drink mix is dissolved.
REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
POUR prepared drink into large punch bowl just before serving. Stir in cranberry juice cocktail, seltzer and raspberries. Serve over ice cubes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add small scoop of raspberry sorbet to each glass of punch.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS