- Parmesan Cheese Straws
- Spinach Garlic Pizza
- MCP® Grape Freezer Jelly
- Banana-Graham Treats
- Sweet Potato and Ginger Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pita
- Spring Salad with Roast Chicken
- "Not-Baked" Alaska
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
15-minute Chicken Soft Tacos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total time: 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 3/4 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 6 min. or until cooked through.
ADD water, salsa and seasoning mix; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min.
SPOON chicken mixture evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold up sides of tortillas to enclose filling.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips for the cooked fresh chicken strips. Omit oil. Mix chicken in skillet with water, salsa and seasoning mix. Bring to boil. Continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS