- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Cheesy Nacho Bake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 Ounces) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 package (1-1/4 Ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 6 ounces Tortilla Chips (7 Cups)
- 1-1/2 KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add tomatoes, water and seasoning mix; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream.
PLACE half of the chips in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with half each of the meat mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and green onions, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve this baked dish with a crisp, mixed green salad.
Stir 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained, into the meat mixture with the tomatoes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS