- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Creamy Basil & Tomato Pasta
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pounds Tomatoes, Chopped (about 3 Cups)
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 package (16 ounce) Linguine
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts, Toasted
TOSS tomatoes with cream cheese, dressing and basil; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
COOK pasta as directed on package; drain. Place in large bowl.
ADD tomato mixture and pine nuts; toss lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy this creamy dish with a serving of your favorite steamed vegetable.
Jazz It Up
To make this a bit more special, stir in 1 lb. cooked shrimp with the cooked pasta, tomato mixture and pine nuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS