- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 Leeks, Cut In Half Lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 cups Chopped Peeled Potatoes
- 1 package (8 ounce) Imitation Crabmeat, Rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
CUT white portion and 1 inch of light green portion of each leek into thin slices. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add leeks; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Stir in all remaining ingredients except VELVEETA.
BRING to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
ADD VELVEETA; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this hearty main dish with a side salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with fresh chives and lemon peel just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS