- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Smoked Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 4 Slices Rye Bread
- 2 tablespoons MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 2 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Swiss Singles
- 8 Slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Honey Smoked Turkey Breast
SPREAD 2 of the bread slices with mayo.
TOP with lettuce, 2% Milk Singles and turkey.
COVER with remaining bread slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast.
Grilled Smoked Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
Prepare as directed. Spread outsides of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS