- Peppered Citrus Pork Chops
- Terrific Taco Salad
- Mojito Lemon-Lime Cocktail
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Ham Garden Bagel
- Banana Upside-Down Sour Cream Walnut Cake
- Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
- Vanilla Ice Creme
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Spicy Pita Chips And Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Whole Wheat Pita Breads, Split
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S FREE Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT FREE Peppercorn Ranch Fat Free Dressing
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Finely Shredded Carrots
PLACE pita halves, split sides up, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spread with sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing.
BAKE at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Cool.
MEANWHILE, mix sour cream, peppercorn ranch dressing and vegetables until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
BREAK pitas into large pieces for dipping. Serve with sour cream mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Substitute any combination of finely chopped fresh seasonal vegetables for the onions and carrots in the dip.
Prepare both the pita chips and dip the day ahead. Refrigerate the dip and store the chips in a sealable plastic food storage bag. Reheat the chips in the microwave before serving, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS