- Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Concert-on-the-Square Special
- White "Pizza"
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Graham Cracker Crust
- JELL-O® Magic Milk Shake
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total time:5 hour 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 can (16 ounces) Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries In Syrup, Undrained
- Cold Water
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
DRAIN cherries, reserving syrup. Add cold water to syrup to measure 1-1/2 cups. Cut cherries in half. Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in measured syrup and water. Reserve 2 cups gelatin at room temperature. Refrigerate remaining gelatin about 1 hour or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression). STIR in cherries. Pour into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray or 2-quart bowl. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger when touched and should mound). Refrigerate reserved 2 cups gelatin 30 minutes. STIR whipped topping into 2 cups gelatin with wire whisk until smooth. Pour over gelatin layer in mold. REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold if using mold. Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin for 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOOD