- Peppered Citrus Pork Chops
- Terrific Taco Salad
- Mojito Lemon-Lime Cocktail
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- Ham Garden Bagel
- Banana Upside-Down Sour Cream Walnut Cake
- Decadent Fudgy Nut Bars
- Vanilla Ice Creme
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Peanut Butter And Jelly Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hours Minimum)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sugar, peanut butter and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour and salt; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate.
LINE 9-inch square baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil. Spread batter into prepared pan. Drop jam by spoonfuls over batter; swirl with knife to marbleize.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan. Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 24 squares to serve. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Storage Know-How Brownies can be stored, tightly wrapped in foil, at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, substituting 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS