- Most-requested Chocolate Cake
- Forget-Me-Not Cones
- White Cheddar and Turkey Pinwheels
- No-Bake JELL-O®-Topped Cheesecake Bars
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Chante's Real Cheddar Harmony Mac & Cheese
- Penne with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Cold Cuts Party Salad
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 36
- 3-1/4 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 1-1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- Colored Sugar Or Additional Granulated Sugar
MIX flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in milk and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Roll out dough to 1/8-inch-thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut into desired shapes with floured 3-inch cookie cutters. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired. Place, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire racks. Decorate as desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Cookies can be decorated with JELL-O Brand Gelatin instead of sugar. Bake cookies as directed. While cookies are still warm, brush lightly with light corn syrup or honey. Sprinkle with any flavor dry gelatin.
Prepare and roll out cookie dough as directed. Cut 6-inch patterns (i.e. angel, tree, star, bell) from cardboard; place on cookie dough. Cut dough with sharp knife; transfer to baking sheets with large spatula. Bake at 350?F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Makes 15 large cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS