- Philly Brownie Cheesecake
- VELVEETA Ranch Dip
- Feisty Mustard-Topped Franks
- Lemonade Floats
- PLANTERS Almond Cheesecake
- The Simple Stir-Fry
- Apple & Cheese Snacks
- Cedar-Planked Mediterranean Chicken
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 7
- 1 pound Rhubarb, Cleaned, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
TOSS rhubarb with sugar in medium saucepan. Add water; cover.
COOK on medium heat 5 min. or until rhubarb is tender. Cool slightly.
TOP with the whipped topping just before serving. Refrigerate any leftover dessert.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute COOL WHIP or COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping for the strawberry whipped topping.
Make Ahead Rhubarb mixture can be made ahead of time. Cool completely, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS