- Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Concert-on-the-Square Special
- White "Pizza"
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Graham Cracker Crust
- JELL-O® Magic Milk Shake
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 32
- 2-1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1-1/4 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 4 teaspoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Chopped PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder in small bowl; set aside. Beat sugar, egg product, margarine, instant coffee and vanilla in bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2 min. Gradually add flour, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in almonds.
DIVIDE dough in half. With lightly floured hands, shape each half into 14x2-inch log on greased baking sheet. (Dough will be sticky.)
BAKE 25 min. Remove from oven. Cut each log diagonally into 16 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place, cut sides up, on baking sheet. Return to oven. Bake an additional 10 to 15 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Lightly sprinkle cooled biscotti with powdered sugar before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS