- Philadelphia® 3-step® Low-fat Berry Cheesecake
- Concert-on-the-Square Special
- White "Pizza"
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Tomato Bisque
- Graham Cracker Crust
- JELL-O® Magic Milk Shake
Food Rite Recipes
- View Recipes
Fresh Baked Ham With Pineapple Sauce
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes, Cook Time: 90 Minutes
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-3 pounds Boneless Fresh Ham(Pork Leg)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 15-1/4 ounce can Crushed Pineapple (Juice Pack)
- 2 tablespoons Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 4 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
Place ham on rack in open roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham. Season with garlic salt. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degree F. oven for 1 to 1-1/2 hours (allow 20 to 25 minutes per pound) or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan drain the pineapple juice, set pineapple aside. Add orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, cornstarch, brown sugar, curry powder and ginger to saucepan; stir and bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until thickened. Remove 1/4 cup of the sauce; set aside. Add the pineapple to remaining sauce, cook and stir 3-4 minutes more.
Brush ham with the reserved sauce during the last 30 minutes of cooking time. Let ham stand 10-15 minutes after removal from oven. To serve, carve and offer with the remaining pineapple sauce.
Calories: 218 Protein: 25 gm Fat: 9 gm Sodium: 246 mg Cholesterol: 82 mg